Keyword

Site not functioning!!!

• Danny Blackston
  • Danny Blackston's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #123599 by Danny Blackston
Site not functioning!!! was created by Danny Blackston
I purchased a template from template monster which uses your system here. I got the installation done and after clicking through a few of the links with all the sample data on there, pages just stopped showing up? Your system is very confusing and I have no idea how to get this site functioning like I need to so I can go in and make changes and set up my clients site. There are even areas of the Joomla admin that aren't functioning properly either. Help? I have noticed the issues start when I try to log into the blog section on the front end of the web site. Will give access to Joomla admin section if I need to. site.. formansfishing.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #123600 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Site not functioning!!!
Check that the issues you are having don't have to do with the template you are using. Try browsing through your site with a default joomla template.
What Joomla! and K2 version do you use?

• Danny Blackston
  • Danny Blackston's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #123601 by Danny Blackston
Replied by Danny Blackston on topic Re: Site not functioning!!!
I currently have Joomla 2.5.17 as my framework. The K2 version is 2.6.7. I have been throught the site with every template that is in the system. On the templates that come in a Joomla install, the Home page and one other page kept the look of the template. The rest of the pages showed up as the other templates, depending on which one I had selected. The other templates did not show the modules, so the option to log in on the blog page was not there. I went back to the template I am wanting to use and can click through the site just fine. I have only noticed the problem when I try to log in on the front end in the blog section. I have also noticed on the back end, that the global configuration tab does not work. Does K2 take over that function when installed? I can provide any other information you need to help. Thanks

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #123602 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Site not functioning!!!
Do you use other plugins that could cause a javascript conflict of some kind in your backend?
Check you plugin's list one by one to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is loading.

You could check the functionality on a pure joomla - k2 installation.