Keyword

calendar.setup error when editing/creating fronten

More
10 years 8 months ago #124621 by Koze
Hi I ve tried every possible solution I ve found on the net and k2 forum but I cant seem to solve it out
I have joomla 2.2.2 and latest k2 2.6.8 downloaded from the link for latest updates I ve found over a topic here. The problem is tested also in j2.2.1 and k2 2.6.7 . In frontend when an authorized user tries to create or edit an article the alert box comes on 3 times with the calendar.setup error ... chek your code the modal window of the article remains there but empty j query is loaded everything else works fine only I think that the calendar.js and calendar-setup.js are loaded before the jquery but if thats the case I dont know how to load them after.. The real weird thing is that at my wamp server not the live site the calendar-setup.js and calendar.js are not loaded at all and its working fine...
Please Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124622 by Koze
the calendar-setup.js , calendar.js is not the problem I ve managed to remove them from loading in the page but the problem is still there..

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #124623 by Yiota
So you mean you are still getting the error even though the javascript files seem to be loading ok?

More
10 years 7 months ago #124624 by Koze
Καλημέρα Ναι αυτό είναι το πρόβλημα μου και δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω τι φταίει το παλεύω ένα μήνα τώρα... βρήκα το plugin που φορτώνει τα calendar και το απέκλεισα έτσι δεν φορτώνονται αλλα το πρόβλημα παραμένει. όλα τα άλλα στο κ2 δουλεύουν άψογα. Υπάρχει περίπτωση να με βοηθήσεις?

Yes this is my problem and I cant understand what is causing it. I found the plugin that loads the calendar javascripts unpuplish it but the problem remains... everything else that is related to k2 is working fine

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #124625 by Yiota

More
10 years 7 months ago #124626 by Koze
libraries/joomla/html/html.php doesnt exist in my libraries folder
and I dont have any problem from backend why should I edit the file administrator/components/com_k2/views/item/view.html ?

More
10 years 7 months ago #124627 by Koze
also I cannot add comments after the update at an article.. Pressing the button nothing happens

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #124628 by Yiota
You can add in the url path ?template=system and check if the add comment works then.
If it does it means that the issue comes from your template.
By the way are you using K2 overrides? Have you tried to Disable them and see how both frontend editing form and comments work?

More
10 years 7 months ago #124629 by Koze
?template=system doesnt work it loads the system template everything appears correctly but the comment is not added just the wheel keeps on spinning, and the same problem with the calendar-setup remains. My template has a K2 css styling I disabled it and no its not working either..

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #124630 by Yiota
Is a link available to your page so I can take a look?