K2 categories

• Moustakakis
  • Moustakakis's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #124701 by Moustakakis
K2 categories was created by Moustakakis
Hi,

I would like to ask something very complicated. The project is the following

The company represents a number of artists in various disciplines.
• each artist can belong to more than one discipline [e.g. be a photographer and an illustrator] so he must feature in more than one discipline.
• each artist has products on his pages [e.g illustrations, photographs, animations], which will be different products on his different pages [e.g illustrations on his illustration page, photographs on his photographer page.
• Each product is key worded to come on a BY CATEGORY product search, [e.g a search for food themed photographs should bring up food photographs [products] from all artists that have posted and tagged food photographs.
• Product search should be able to be discipline specific [e.g only photographs with food, only illustrations with food] or be expanded across disciplines [e.g. photographs and illustrations of food products]

This is already online in smartmagna.com/ but I would like to make it with k2 if it possible.

I have made a category advertising with 2 children categories (animals, auto). The problem is that when I choose the adverting goes successfully to the children categories but when I choose one of the children category it goes me directly to the clients. I would like after the children category i.e. animals to display another children category (the artists) that makes these works and finally when I choose an artist to show me the clients. You can see this example to this link j25.agency.cmnet.gr/index.php/advertising

Best Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moustakakis
  • Moustakakis's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #124702 by Moustakakis
Replied by Moustakakis on topic Re: K2 categories
Any idea for this?

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #124703 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: K2 categories
Do you have a sub-category called "artists" right under the animals category?