Keyword

Errors upgrading php in preparation for Joomla 3.3

• Justin Thomas
  • Justin Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #125046 by Justin Thomas
I am starting the process of ensuring my sites are ready for Joomla 3.3 so I am running 2 installations of xampp whilst I make sure everything works. One of my sites

php 5.5.6
Joomla 2.2
K2 2.6.7
K2store 3.6.0

is throwing up a couple of undefined property errors on plugin load.

For example

In modules
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$BeforeDisplay in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\mod_k2_content\flowers\default.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$K2BeforeDisplay in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\mod_k2_content\flowers\default.php on line 29

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$AfterDisplayTitle in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\mod_k2_content\flowers\default.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$BeforeDisplayContent in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\mod_k2_content\flowers\default.php on line 71

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$AfterDisplayContent in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\mod_k2_content\flowers\default.php on line 118

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$AfterDisplay in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\mod_k2_content\flowers\default.php on line 177

and in the component
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$BeforeDisplay in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\com_k2\flowers\item.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$K2BeforeDisplay in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\com_k2\flowers\item.php on line 31     

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$AfterDisplayTitle in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\com_k2\flowers\item.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$BeforeDisplayContent in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\com_k2\flowers\item.php on line 209

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$AfterDisplay in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\com_k2\flowers\item.php on line 255

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$AfterDisplayContent in C:\xampp2014\htdocs\perfect\templates\perfectimitation\html\com_k2\flowers\item.php on line 353

In short every time the plugins try to load.

For me this is not an inconvenience as I will continue to work in my lower php version of xampp to develop this site. However I thought I might bring this to the forum to see whether the problem is mine alone or something that might influence the next release of K2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125047 by Lefteris
Hi. Try to get the development version of K2 from getk2.org/assets/get/ and let me know if your issues have been resolved.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.