Keyword

How to create an horizontal slide in k2 article

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125277 by taieb
Hi, am using joomla 2.5.18, k2 as a content manager and JCE. I want to add an horizontal slider in every k2 article. So, I used Dj image slider and module anywhere. It works fine, but every time when i need to add a new slider i have to add a new Dj image slider module. I think it is not a good practice at all. So am looking if there is a plugin or a component that can create an horizontal slider in every article? Here is the example :
example

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125278 by Lefteris
Hi. You can use related items for that. I don't know if it fits your needs but you can take a look at github.com/joomlaworks/k2/blob/master/components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php#L447-L457

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125279 by taieb
Thanks for your answer. but is not what i need. I need to add a button in Jce editor, when I click on this button i can select an image folder. After the selection, a code will be add in order to display an horizontal slide. Can you tell me how to do that?

More
10 years 7 months ago #125280 by Lefteris
You cannot do this by your own unless you are a programmer. So you probably need to find/buy an extension for this or hire a developer to do it.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #125281 by taieb
Do you know some tutorials that can help me create it?