Keyword

problem with searching Translated Item

• Mohsen Babaei
  • Mohsen Babaei's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #125314 by Mohsen Babaei
problem with searching Translated Item was created by Mohsen Babaei
Hello
I translate k2 items with joomfish. when I search an item in second language site search result list would be null.
I wonder if someone help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mohsen Babaei
More
10 years 7 months ago #125315 by Mohsen Babaei
Replied by Mohsen Babaei on topic Re: problem with searching Translated Item
Hello again
Nobody can help me? It is a serious problem that a lot of people face when use k2 and joomfish together.
I wonder if some one reply this topic
Thanks

More
10 years 7 months ago #125316 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: problem with searching Translated Item
Hi. I see that you are little bit in a hurry. You need to understand that this is a support forum for an open source project. Regarding your question when you are performing a search you only get results for the current language. For example if you are viewing your website in English you will get search results for items in English. If you are viewing your website in Spanish then when you search you will only get results from Spanish items. This the intended and correct behavior.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Mohsen Babaei
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125317 by Mohsen Babaei
Replied by Mohsen Babaei on topic Re: problem with searching Translated Item

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Hi. I see that you are little bit in a hurry. You need to understand that this is a support forum for an open source project. Regarding your question when you are performing a search you only get results for the current language. For example if you are viewing your website in English you will get search results for items in English. If you are viewing your website in Spanish then when you search you will only get results from Spanish items. This the intended and correct behavior.

Hello and thanks for answering
Sorry to be in 1 hurry

I checked it I search an item in 2 language fa and en, Unfortunately i can search product only in one lang.
For example open link blow:
instrucenter.com/en/hydraulic/hydraulic-pumps/vane-pumps/699-hight-pressure-vane-pump-t6d-024-1r00
in this page item title is "hight Pressure Vane Pump T6D-024-1R00 " and translated item title is "پمپ فشار"
search the translated item title "پمپ فشار " . you will see Search result is null.
now search it in non-translated title "hight Pressure Vane Pump T6D-024-1R00". you will see an item in search list. but the item title is "پمپ فشار ".
It means that I cant search translated items.
It is really strange