Keyword

How To Change IMG position of K2 Nivo Slider

• Different Color
  • Different Color's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #125496 by Different Color
How To Change IMG position of K2 Nivo Slider was created by Different Color
I'm trying to make this simple for my users to manage on their own. So I want the K2 image (uploaded through K2 image tab) to appear on the RIGHT side of the text in the showcase K2 Nivo Slider. Right now, it's set-up so that I have to make one giant image with a big empty space on the left and then the image appears where it belongs to the right of the text.

But my users don't have photoshop and can't create custom images. It would be nice if the image would just float to the right of the paragraph text so they can upload what they want.

I keep modifying the nivo-slider.css file - I've tried the one in the MODULE folder, I've tried the one in my custom CSS template folder. I've tried lots of different things but nothing is making a difference. What am I doing wrong?!

Is this the CSS that I edit? .nivoSlider img { ... }

website is: tlcwarrenville.org/new/

It looks right - but - it's because I made giant images for the K2 Item Image and they are inserted "xl". I'd like to upload just the image and having it to the right of the p content.

Martha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125497 by Lefteris
Hi. K2 Nivo Slider is not part of K2. You need to ask it's developers for support. They should help you since this is a paid product.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.