Keyword

K2 Suddenly broken

• Mark Davidson
  • Mark Davidson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #125636 by Mark Davidson
K2 Suddenly broken was created by Mark Davidson
I have been using K2 on my joomla site to manage my blogs for the past 2 months or so and everything has been fine. I wrote my weekly blog today, added to the site using K2, then checked the site to make sure that everything was right. There were two problems, however, and I can't figure out what has happened.

Firstly, the K2 part of the category blog page is all coloured a light blue. This is the colour of the top part of the two part footer.

Secondly, none of the hyperlinks work. So readers can no longer access the blog articles.

I haven't changed anything since last Thursday when I wrote last weeks blog and everything was working fine. Any help with this mystery would be much appreciated.

The page in question is: smartpaths.co.uk/blog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mark Davidson
  • Mark Davidson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #125637 by Mark Davidson
Replied by Mark Davidson on topic Re: K2 Suddenly broken
So, I took a break and then had another look at it and managed to solve the problem.

I found that when I unpublished the article, the problem disappeared, so the problem had to be with the new article.

I then republished the page, but with only the intro text. That was fine. So I added the rest of the article. Still fine. And I put in a new 'read more' division. Still fine.

Again, I feel like a fish who can't begin to fathom the mysteries of water, but who somehow keeps on swimming.

More
10 years 7 months ago #125638 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 Suddenly broken
Hi. Probably the previous version of your item contained invalid HTML markup, breaking the whole page.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)