Keyword

K2 user create/login problems

• Filip Stadler
  • Filip Stadler's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #125918 by Filip Stadler
K2 user create/login problems was created by Filip Stadler
When a user does not use social login key but trieds to do it the normal way I get

A Advarsel
Tom løsning ikke tilladt.
In English Emty solution is not allowed

Screen capture looks like this

i.share.pho.to/39f658ce_o.png

Any suggestions ?

I know all the field are not empy etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #125919 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 user create/login problems
Hi. Are you talking about login or registration? The screenshot you provided is a registtration page and not a login page. Now to the point, the message you are getting is not part of K2. Make sure that you fill in all the required fields. Then check for any K2 or Joomla! user plugins installed.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Filip Stadler
  • Filip Stadler's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #125920 by Filip Stadler
Replied by Filip Stadler on topic Re: K2 user create/login problems

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Hi. Are you talking about login or registration? The screenshot you provided is a registtration page and not a login page. Now to the point, the message you are getting is not part of K2. Make sure that you fill in all the required fields. Then check for any K2 or Joomla! user plugins installed.

My problem was the K2 did have google recapcha for NEW user creations - this fine but for some reason it was not visible and you can pick between 5 themes and custom but it was not visble, so to solve my problem I was force to turn it off in K2 create new user registration - so this is a K2 option.
If turn it on I am force to turn the Captcha - ReCaptcha from the joomla project else it made a conflict again.