Keyword

any dynamic load for content? to delete pagination

• gaker
  • gaker's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #125922 by gaker
hello,
I am looking for any way to put (probably) javascript feature into my Joomla/k2 based website - loading more content with special button, "load more results" or any similar text. So, the great example would be a Google graphic search at the end of post.

I would like to load rest of article, or rest of K2 category listing page (instead of pagination) by clicking dedictaed button - "show more" becuase most important for my project is to not reload the site, only show more content instead of button.

I have marked example in Google graphic search, but similar solution I have seen on many newer sites. I think that this is javascript based. But if not, I would be very gratefull for any proposition for any other tool :))

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #125923 by Lefteris
Hi. This requires programming knowledge. K2 has already built in the endpoint for AJAX pagination ( by appending format=raw to the URLs) but you still have to implement the javascript code. So to summarize i suggest that you search for an extension doing this or hire a developer to do it for you.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• gaker
  • gaker's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #125924 by gaker

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Hi. This requires programming knowledge. K2 has already built in the endpoint for AJAX pagination ( by appending format=raw to the URLs) but you still have to implement the javascript code. So to summarize i suggest that you search for an extension doing this or hire a developer to do it for you.

Thank you for your answer,

So, I would like to ask you, K2 users, if you know any soltuion for my problem - If there is some work with styling needed I can work on this, so I would be very gratefull for findning any ready to use soltuion.

So, as I looked up and found small info I am also looking for any people who can help me. Please let me know your offers via pm