Keyword

Installation error

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #125963 by Tom
Installation error was created by Tom
Hi there,

K2 (v.2.6.5) has seemingly worked perfectly up until trying to install the latest K2 filter extensions (both search and filter and the Joomlart offering).

Trying to upgrade has caused problems and I suspect it's something that needs fixing in the core files - would be eternally grateful for some pointers!

Would really rather avoid any major uninstall - if possible!

The modules install OK, but when trying to create a new module, the styling on the module breaks and I'm given the error:

Warning: require_once(/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_k2/elements/base.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in SITEPATH/modules/mod_k2_filter/includes/header.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_k2/elements/base.php' (include_path='SITEPATH/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in SITEPATH/modules/mod_k2_filter/includes/header.php on line 12

Hopefully it's a quick fix!

Can provide backend site access if needed, but not FTP, sadly.

As always, help greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #125964 by Tom
Replied by Tom on topic Re: Installation error
Initial scan suggests base.php was missing from that file location. Have downloaded latest K2 and copied base.php there - seems to have sorted it.

In case anyone else has similar problems, I'll update you if I run into problems.

Thanks!

More
10 years 6 months ago #125965 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Installation error
Hi. Although you have solved your issue, you are highly recommended to update to K2 2.6.8. K2 2.6.8 includes several security fixes and improved compatibility with Joomla! 3.2 series. In any case, if you decide to update, remember to backup your site first.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)