Keyword

[SOLVED] End date problem when saving item

• Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
  • Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #126096 by Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
[SOLVED] End date problem when saving item was created by Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
Hi all,

I've got strange behaviour with K2 Items. When I save an Item, the date for end of publication reverts 1 day prior to what is set before saving.

This means that if I set date to june 10th, when I save, the date gets set to june 9th. If I open the item again to correct info & save agin, end publication date gets set to june 8th. and so forth...

Better yet, if i just sit on the Item page & click SAve, each time i hit Save, the date goes backwards 1 day per click.

Am I the only person with this problem ? I'm using the latest version of K2 and Joomla 3 (latest update too).

There was a K2 update not long ago and I beleive this problem came with the update... never saw this behavoir before. Maybe I wan't looking close enough ?

Thanks for any help on this matter
SOLUTION :
I found a reply in another post for time problems... not same symptoms, but same cure:

OK it seems that there is a change in Joomla! 3.2.3 causing this. I have already implemented a fix. Please download the development version from getk2.org/assets/get/ . Let me know if it solves your issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.