Keyword

K2 sub categories colliding

• George
  • George's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #126161 by George
K2 sub categories colliding was created by George
I have this problem that the subcategories colliding, i tried width 100% important, not a solution.
Please tell what kind of code can we input to fix this.

Also is there a way when the sub items going responsive, going underneath each other? So they keep somehow their size and not srink that much?

www.afrolex.gr/test -> colliding

Something else, i want the sub/sub categories have different image widths i tried put large on them but they don't seem to change even if i re upload the image. Also as a block has 500px width as i want but the image doesnt fill up the block. Any clues?

www.afrolex.gr/test/itemlist/category/5-maxilari ->images doesn't fill up the space

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #126162 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 sub categories colliding
Hi. All the issues you are describing except the last one have to do with your template and not K2. For example to make the site responsive you need to write some CSS code. If you are not familiar with CSS hire a developer to do it for you. Regarding your last question all K2 category images have the same size which is defined at the K2 parameters. Since you want different size for some categories i suggest that you use CSS to apply the resize.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.