Keyword

K2 Login ERROR

• Douglas Musgrove
  • Douglas Musgrove's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #126173 by Douglas Musgrove
K2 Login ERROR was created by Douglas Musgrove
I have noticed that I have logged in and out of my site mutiple times and then when I go to edit the layout options for K2, I get a 403 forbidden message to administrator/index.php. When I look to see what my permissions are on the K2 side I see that everything is set correctly. So, I proceed to update my version of K2. After it installed I try to update the layout settings again within the administrator side of my site, and when I go to save my changes I get the 403 forbidden access error again. So, again I proceed to look over my settings for my account and everything seems fine, but then I realize that I am not logged into the K2 side of the admin panel. How do we fix this, what file do i have to edit, what code do I have to change, or will there be another update to a error that was supposed to be fixed with this release. I am sorry about the tension in my post, but I love K2 and with the new updates comes new errors with a stable system that was working perfectly until the new releases.

With Kind Regards

Viperman
CEO United Nations of Gaming Clans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Douglas Musgrove
  • Douglas Musgrove's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #126174 by Douglas Musgrove
Replied by Douglas Musgrove on topic Re: K2 Login ERROR
Can anyone please tell me how to correct this problem please. I really would like to edit my preferences.

More
10 years 6 months ago #126175 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 Login ERROR
Hi. What you describe don't seem to be related with K2 at all. Try to enable system debugging and error reporting in Joomla! global configuration and when you get the error again grab a screenshot. Also check that you have set up "Session Lifetime" to a logical value under Joomla! global configuration. "Session Handler" should be set to "Database".

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)