Keyword

Some Items not showing in category

• Natalia
  • Natalia's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #126933 by Natalia
Some Items not showing in category was created by Natalia
First of all thank you for any help you can give me, I have searched but the problem doesn't seem to be the same as other people are having with publication dates or user permissions..
I have a menu that shows two K2 categories, but of the 4 articles that I have published (1 in one category and 3 on the other) only two are showing (one from each category).
They are all published, none are featured, and I can't see any difference between the items that are showing and the ones that aren't...I have cleared the cache, checked the menu item is showing more than two items...

I am working with
Joomla! 2.5.11
K2 v2.6.7 |

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #126934 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Some Items not showing in category
Hi. Go to menu link and check it's settings again. Ensure that the sum of Leading, Primary, Secondary and links is more than 2. Otherwise K2 will split the page and display pagination. Other things to check are the items ( and categories ) access level, language, start and finish publishing dates. Other things that may cause this may be custom template overrides or 3rd party K2 plugins. Finally, as a side note, you need to update both your Joomla! and K2 installations.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Natalia
  • Natalia's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #126935 by Natalia
Replied by Natalia on topic Re: Some Items not showing in category
Hi, Thank you, I have checked all of those, the sum of items is 6 and it is only displaying two. I'll take a look at the template but it is set up to show many items. The template is ja_zite from joomlart

On the upgrade front, it is the first thing I thought :) but I didn't set up the page, I am only helping them fix a few things that are wrong.The template probably can be upgraded too..was going to suggest it. Thanks