Keyword

Formatting item view list on category page

• Edward Kelly
  • Edward Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127435 by Edward Kelly
Formatting item view list on category page was created by Edward Kelly
Hello,

I've looked around the forums but could not figure out how to accomplish my task. If you ago to www.invent-us.com/dfw you'll see the site I am working on. I want to design the layout so when you click on the menu for a specific category, it will come up looking like this:

Attachment not found

If you look at the page now, it has a huge image that takes up the entire screen and with the name on top and some info at the bottom. it's just not functional when displaying ov3er 100 products.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Edward Kelly
  • Edward Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127436 by Edward Kelly
Replied by Edward Kelly on topic Re: Formatting item view list on category page
Can someone please give me an idea of where to start here? How do I change the way the items display?

More
10 years 5 months ago #127437 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Formatting item view list on category page
Hi. You can always set the image sizes for new images at the K2 parameters. Then you can select which image size you want to display in the display options. Display options can be found in many places, depending on the context. If you are using a module, they can be found at module settings for example. Finally you can always alter K2 appearance by adding your custom CSS rules to your site. If CSS is not enough you can also change the output markup of K2 by creating K2 templates. You can read more on this at getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)