Keyword

My Site RSS is Empty

• Tansel Yuzer
  • Tansel Yuzer's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127619 by Tansel Yuzer
My Site RSS is Empty was created by Tansel Yuzer
I have a website. But my site's feed is empty. I couldn't fixed that problem. You can see on this link www.smartsailing.org/tr/?format=feed&type=rss
How can I fixed it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #127620 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: My Site RSS is Empty
Hi. it's because your front-page is built with modules. Modules cannot generate RSS feeds. K2 content module is an exception and can add a RSS feed link to the bottom of the module. So if you are using the K2 content module then try to edit it's settings. Alternatively you can create a menu link to K2 categories and then apply the "format=feed" to the URL.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Tansel Yuzer
  • Tansel Yuzer's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127621 by Tansel Yuzer
Replied by Tansel Yuzer on topic Re: My Site RSS is Empty

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Hi. it's because your front-page is built with modules. Modules cannot generate RSS feeds. K2 content module is an exception and can add a RSS feed link to the bottom of the module. So if you are using the K2 content module then try to edit it's settings. Alternatively you can create a menu link to K2 categories and then apply the "format=feed" to the URL.

Thanx for respond. Yeah I also use Kind of module the K2. And I will try it for rss. But it didn't, Whatever I used method.