Keyword

Anchor Problems

• Timothy Michel
  • Timothy Michel's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127694 by Timothy Michel
Anchor Problems was created by Timothy Michel
When I add link/anchor pairs to a K2 Item, clicking on the link appropriately facilitates navigation to the anchor point, but once there the page is truncated to just the part of the page beginning at the anchor point downward with no way to scroll back to the top of the page. Any thoughts of what might be happening? Adding a "Back to the Top" link/anchor pair might get me back to the top, but I want to solve the problem of not being able to scroll back to the top.

Below is the link/anchor implementation in the Item code.

<p>These percentages hold for situations as disparate as the sale of a new technology from Silicon Valley to a new, paradigm-shifting idea for improving the safety of drinking water in a traditional village in Peru. It makes no difference.<a href="#footnote-1"><sup>1</sup></a></p>
<ol>
<li><a id="footnote-1"></a>Everett Rogers, Diffusion of Innovations (Free Press, a division of Simon &amp; Schuster, Inc., 2003).</li>

Here is a link to the page in question: www.jsandbox.org/item/333-why-do-good-people-become-silent-or-worse-about-9-11-part-2.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #127695 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Anchor Problems
Hi. I don't see anchors i just see the sup element in the page source.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.