Keyword

K2 comments recaptcha

• Sheldon
  • Sheldon 's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127834 by Sheldon
K2 comments recaptcha was created by Sheldon
I would like some assistance with the k2 comments aspect of my website. I have followed the details on how to get recaptcha working with the comments form but the captcha code does not display on the webpage. I have the public and private keys for the captcha and everything and I use the captcha code on my contact us page and it works fine but I am having an issue when it comes to the comments section. I am new to this community and am asking for some help in this regard. Thank you for your assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #127835 by WebHelpUS
Replied by WebHelpUS on topic Re: K2 comments recaptcha
K2 has parameters in the upper right-side of any K2 page. Under the Advanced tab you can put the keys in and under the Comments tab make sure it's set to Google ReCaptcha. This is how I get it to work.

More
10 years 5 months ago #127836 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 comments recaptcha
@Sheldon

Hi. Try to do what Vinny Hebert suggested. If still you cannot get it to work give us a link to your site. Maybe there are some javascript errors there breaking reCAPTCHA.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #127837 by joworks
Replied by joworks on topic Re: K2 comments recaptcha
I have this problem, too. Where can I send you my site login info?

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: @Sheldon

Hi. Try to do what Vinny Hebert suggested. If still you cannot get it to work give us a link to your site. Maybe there are some javascript errors there breaking reCAPTCHA.