Keyword

Frontend Articles

• kyle pugh
  • kyle pugh's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #127914 by kyle pugh
Frontend Articles was created by kyle pugh
Right, you all may hate on me right now as i've read so many articles and cant make any sense out of it..

First things first i need to allow my friends website to have users create "events" from the frontend, i thought this would be easy but oh how i was wrong!

the "add new item" button doesn't go onto my user menu but in the middle of the website with other buttons behind it that i cant access. so any idea how to fix this? (image has been attached)

also i dont like the k2 interface for frontend users to add the article in the popup box but the standard one joomla already has (see image attached) is there any way to either make my k2 form go from a page rather than a pop up modal box

OR

if there isnt a way for this to happen is there any way to have submited joomla articles post direct to the right group in k2?

Hope someone can help me ive been stuck with this now for a good couple days

Kyle
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #127915 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Frontend Articles
HI.Regarding your questions:

1. This is probably caused by your site's template. Check your template's CSS code. Note that it is hard to help you more on this by just looking at a screenshot.

2. Unfortunately K2 front-end editing is tied with the modal window in K2. You can disable the modal but this will cause other issues so you are recommended to keep it as it is.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.