Keyword

Problem with K2 Tool (archiving)

• Tejinder Pal Singh
  • Tejinder Pal Singh's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #128026 by Tejinder Pal Singh
Problem with K2 Tool (archiving) was created by Tejinder Pal Singh
I'm having trouble with new items showing up in all category listings. For example, if I have three categories (News, Newsletter, Blog) and I have added the content in all of three categories, and also created the 3 menus in for each, but the all the contents are showing in one category i.e news, newsletter contents are showing in blog category. I've tried changing the category parameters and nothing seems to affect the behavior, I've also tried changing the main menu settings and this doesn't correct the probelm either. I'm using the "inheritence" feature for category parameters and all of my categories are specified with the same category to inherit. I had some older articles in the site and those are showing where they should it is just the most recent items. An idea on where to look for the problem? I've spent the last two days and everything I try is not having any impact.

Please help me

Best regards,
Tejinder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #128027 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Problem with K2 Tool (archiving)
Hi. Check the settings named "catalog mode" and "fetch items from children categories". These settings can be found at menu link options or category options depending on context.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Tejinder Pal Singh
  • Tejinder Pal Singh's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #128028 by Tejinder Pal Singh
Replied by Tejinder Pal Singh on topic Re: Problem with K2 Tool (archiving)
Please have a look on the website www.easycanadavisa.com . still i have problem with K2 tool and also with K2 latest version.

More
10 years 5 months ago #128029 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Problem with K2 Tool (archiving)
You just sent me a link where i don't see a K2 items listing. You need to be more specific in so i can help you. You also need to provide more details. You first wrote that the issue is in the categories listings, now you say it's in the date listings. The module has it's own option for category filtering and this has nothing to do with the category options.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)