Keyword

Parameters Configuration Menu not working - blank

• Christian
  • Christian's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #128088 by Christian
Hello everybody,

I've recently upgraded Joomla to 3.2, together with K2 to its latest version 2.6.8. Everything seemed to go after the upgrade, but then I realized that when I click at the Parameters up-right button in order to configure K2, I only see a blank page. Therefore no changes can be made on the configuration of the module, which is a complete pity... Here I attach a snapshot of what I actually see.

I've tried to reinstall de module, unable/enable all the plugins and even uninstall all the other modules (just in case) and I got nothing... I ran out of ideas, and I would like to keep using K2 for sure!

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Best regards to all,

Christian

Attachment not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128089 by Lefteris
Hi. Do parameters of other extensions work? Try to install K2 again ( don't uninstall first ) . This looks like a incomplete install or permissions issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Christian
More
10 years 4 months ago #128090 by Christian
Hi! Thanks for your respones,

I already reinstalled it (without uninstalling first), and the issue is still there. The other extensions seem to work very well...

Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

More
10 years 4 months ago #128091 by Lefteris
Check the file permissions. The only file Joomla! is using there is /administrator/components/com_k2/config.xml. Also try to set error reporting to "Maximum" under Joomla! configuration. Finally ensure that you are using Joomla! 3.2.4 or Joomla! 3.3 .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Christian
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #128092 by Christian
Thank you very much for your answer,

The file permissions were not indeed Ok. Now I changed them to 777, but the problem is still there.
I checked my Joomla version: Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable, so no problem over there.
On the other way, the error reporting it's actually at 'maximum', but no error report it's appearing anywhere...

What could I be missing?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

EDIT: I installed the previous version of K2 (v2.6.7) and the error was still there. I even tried by reinstalling Joomla 3.2.3 in order to correct possible installation errors... Still no luck. Any other suggestion?

More
10 years 4 months ago #128093 by Lefteris
I am really out of ideas. Since the tabs are there it means that the XML file is actually parsed. So maybe there is a javascript error there causing this. Check your browser console for errors.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---