Keyword

Troubles with category grid view!

• jeannine
  • jeannine's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #128263 by jeannine
Troubles with category grid view! was created by jeannine
Hello.

I do have a K2 category view menu item. The settings for this category is set to show 2 columns, see attached file. The menu item inheritates the category settings, so there is only the category settings which should work out, but it does not. Only when I set the item images view to large the category item view adjustes to 2 columns, but that is actually not what I want.

I want 2 items to be shown per column.

Can anybody out there help?

Joomla! 2.5.16
K2 v2.5.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128264 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Troubles with category grid view!
Hi. Ensure that the category does not inherit parameters from an other category. Also ensure that the menu link is pointing to a single category. Finally try to update K2 to 2.6.8.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• jeannine
  • jeannine's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #128265 by jeannine
Replied by jeannine on topic Re: Troubles with category grid view!
Thank you for carying! No, the category does not inheritate and the menu is set to this very category only.. :-/

I am a bit scaret to update to the latest K2 version, because if something goes wrong, I am having trouble with my customer and it would cost me very expensive to invest hours and hours for fixing if there are problems with the site.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128266 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Troubles with category grid view!
That's why you should always update your sites when a new version is out. An other thing you can try is to check your template overrides. Maybe there is code there not "listening" to the parameters. Finally regarding updates you can always apply them first to a copy of the site and of course get a backup first.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)