Keyword

Displaying only future K2 items in module

• Alan Wright
  • Alan Wright's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #128430 by Alan Wright
Displaying only future K2 items in module was created by Alan Wright
Hi

I am wondering if there is a module out there anyone knows of that would allow me to display only K2 items with a created date in the future in a feed on my Homepage.

The site I am working on is at dev.localpartnerships.org.uk/interim/. On this page there is an "Upcoming events" feed.

What I would like is for this feed to only show upcoming events - not events that have occurred in the past.

My events are set up using K2, and this is dealt with in my K2 Category pages via a query which strips out all older events and puts them in an archive folder.

Does anyone know of a way of doing this within K2? Or any modules that could help me out here?

I've tried "News Show Pro GK5" and the default K2 Content Module, but neither seem to have this functionality...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128431 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Displaying only future K2 items in module
Hi. No, K2 does not have such a functionality built in. Probably you will have to implement it on your own.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #128432 by AJ Harrington
Replied by AJ Harrington on topic Re: Displaying only future K2 items in module
Hi Alan,

Wasn't sure how else to contact you about this, but I'm looking into solving the same problem. The website I'm working on isn't launched yet, but if you are looking into developing some software, I would love to collaborate with someone with it. Please feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks,

AJ Harrington