Keyword

Attachments not working...cant download..

More
10 years 4 months ago #128572 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Attachments not working...cant download..
Glad that you solved. Let me know if you face more issues.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #128573 by Pedro Henrique
Replied by Pedro Henrique on topic Re: Attachments not working...cant download..
The Problem is in K2 attachment SEF URLs parser and/or generator. If you enable the "Category id and title alias separator", the Download URLs must be yourdomain.com/menu-alias/ID-CATEGORY-ALIAS/download/id_hash (Like www.domain.com/menu-alias/10-category-alias/download/20_9e847hfurh4449589302dd89). But K2 is not generating SEF URL well in this case, it is generating www.domain.com/menu-alias/download/20_9e847hfurh4449589302dd89 (without the id and category alias separator that you enabled in K2 SEF advanced configuration). When you click it, K2 don´t understand the link and throw a 404 error.

I made a workaround code for that, to force append the category id and category alias separator to the URL. You have to include this code in category_file.php and item.php K2 template files (this way we don´t hack K2 core files):

More
9 years 11 months ago #128574 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Attachments not working...cant download..
@Pedro Henrique

Hi. Can you test with the development version from getk2.org/assets/get ? There have been some changes to the router which should solve the issue. Let me know when you have any news on this.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.