Keyword

cannot edit k2 template on frontend

More
10 years 4 months ago #128608 by rici
Hi guys,
first of all, i'm new on joomla and all my friend said that k2 framework is one of the best and easy for joomla, so i install jf calla exterior and creativia (both free edition, cos i don't have money to buy it), it's doing fine...

but then, when i tried to change / edit on frontend (i'm newbie, i think that was the easier way) it's just didn't work. i read all the topic in this forum and i tried every fucking way that written in this forum, nothing work...

the situation is, although i already make new group with all of permission in "yes/enable" and assigned my account (super user) to it, or change/edit every document with .php or .css that everyone recomend, the time i go to the frontend, i can't do shit, there's nothing there...some said "hit the edit link" or "edit item" or something like that and it didn't show on me...

i'm so blank man, i've got a deadline on my ass right now and i really need some help

thanks and best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128609 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: cannot edit k2 template on frontend
Hi. You need to sign in first in order to get access to the editing operations. First go to the module manager in Joomla! administration. Create an instance of K2 User module and publish it on your site. Then you will be able to use it to sign in and edit the items in front-end.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #128610 by rici
Replied by rici on topic Re: cannot edit k2 template on frontend
thnx for the answer, it's work..
but it's not like what i expected. you see, the jf calla exteria templates had a lot of content on it, including logo and the headline, and i thought i can change it on frontend coz i didn't have a clue how to change it on backend.

can you tell me how to do that?
to change the content (where all of it on a latin language or something like that) and especially the logo and the headline.

Thanks and best regards

More
10 years 4 months ago #128611 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: cannot edit k2 template on frontend
Hi. The things you want to change are not part of K2. Ask the developer of your site for help. I cannot know how your site is structured and which extensions are used.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)