Keyword

K2 menu tags

• Viktor
  • Viktor's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #128870 by Viktor
K2 menu tags was created by Viktor
Ok. So I recently decided to make myself a one page portfolio site for my work and got myself a quickstart template (scrollart) that I'm going to mod to my design needs. The quickstart files had K2 preinstalled and I kinda like that so I decided to use them. I created some categories and added some items to the categories. I also added some tags to the items. But all I ever get in the components menu is the option "ALL". No other tags are displaying. I did check some tutorials but not all of them so I do realize I probably missed something because I searched in the wrong place. I've searched the modules options and the options of the items and categories but I can't seem to find any option to add items/tags to the menu. How do you do that? And I'm not talking about my main menu, that's a different menu. This menu is part of the "TZ Filter Items Css3" module. At least I think it is... If I turn of the module the menu disappears with it. I'm not a programmer and K2 is new to me so I'm kinda' stumped here. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128871 by jeffrey liu
Replied by jeffrey liu on topic Re: K2 menu tags
using k2 tool for tag clouds as a module on your web page?

first need to "Select module functionality" to "tag clouds"

then, scroll down almost to the end, find "Tag Cloud Settings", select categories from there, and setting the font size ets.

• Viktor
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #128872 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: K2 menu tags
Actually I checked out the items and categories and found out that it should be a category setting. But I'm stumped. I made a category put some items in it and neither the category nor the item shows on the main site in the module. Also I did dedicate witch categories should be used in the module but they still don't appear.

• Viktor
More
10 years 4 months ago #128873 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: K2 menu tags
I just spent another 3h searching and looking at tutorial videos for this feature. I still can't get it to work. Does anyone know the answer to this? I'm sure someone does. Without this feature my site is pointless.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128874 by matteo
Replied by matteo on topic Re: K2 menu tags
me too still can"t get it to work,

More
10 years 4 months ago #128875 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 menu tags
@Viktor

Hi. K2 gives you an option to create a menu link to items tagged by a specific tag. Just create a menu link of type "K2" -> "Tag". The "TZ Filter Items Css3" you are talking about is not part of K2. If you need help with that, ask it's developer for help.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)