Keyword

Problem for registered User and recaptcha

• Silvio Pasquali
  • Silvio Pasquali's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #128882 by Silvio Pasquali
Problem for registered User and recaptcha was created by Silvio Pasquali
Hello everyone, I have two problems with k2.

Problem Number 1:
I would like to allow comments only for registered users. Inside the k2 I have two groups of users: registered and site owner.
I have set as the default group for registered "registerd" and i have set all permission but when the user is registered and logged-in the form of comments does not appear but appear only for the Site Owner user.

Problem Number 2:
In the configuration of the comments I set recapthca google and I put the public and private keys but when I go to put the comment the captcha does not appear and I can not post the comment because it tells me that the captha is invalid. So is there but not seen.

I hope that you find a solution because they are two days that I try without result.
The site link is: www.multiegg.it/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #128883 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Problem for registered User and recaptcha
Hi. Regarding your issues:

1. You need to check for two things. First ensure that the user that signs in belongs to the K2 user group "registered" . The second thing you need to check is that the the specific K2 user group has the permission to post comments. You can edit the permissions in K2 user group edit page.

2. Two things to check here. First check again the keys. Ensure that you have not pasted any white space there. Then check the browser console for javascript errors.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Silvio Pasquali
  • Silvio Pasquali's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #128884 by Silvio Pasquali
Replied by Silvio Pasquali on topic Re: Problem for registered User and recaptcha
OK!
1. when a user registers on the site is placed in the users "Registered" in K2 and in the specific of k2 user group i put ok on all premissions.

2. there are no blank spaces in the keys and there are no errors in the console.

I tried to enable the recaptcha in the registration form and appear but does not appear when you post a comment :-(

More
10 years 4 months ago #128885 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Problem for registered User and recaptcha
Comments reCAPTCHA should be enabled in K2 parameters not in Joomla! reCAPTCHA plugin. You also need to check the "reCaptcha for registered users" option.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)