Keyword

rating not working

• executor
  • executor's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #129129 by executor
rating not working was created by executor
The rating system for k2 items stopped working on my site. Items that already have ratings keep it but new ratings can not be added. The stars still appear on the page and still light up hovered over but do nothing when clicked. I found this out when i tested out placing the k2 rating in different places on the page by copying php and placing it inside the item using includes. The rating stars displayed but with the same symptoms i described above. I guessed this was just a glitch so i tried the normal rating at the top of the page and it did not work. I tried it on items with only the normal rating and they did not work either.

Here is the code that displays on page: <div class="itemRatingBlock"> <span>Rate this item</span><div class="itemRatingForm"><ul class="itemRatingList"><li class="itemCurrentRating" id="itemCurrentRating70" style="width:0%;"></li><li><a href="#" data-id="70" title="1 star out of 5" class="one-star">1</a></li><li><a href="#" data-id="70" title="2 stars out of 5" class="two-stars">2</a></li><li><a href="#" data-id="70" title="3 stars out of 5" class="three-stars">3</a></li><li><a href="#" data-id="70" title="4 stars out of 5" class="four-stars">4</a></li><li><a href="#" data-id="70" title="5 stars out of 5" class="five-stars">5</a></li></ul><div id="itemRatingLog70" class="itemRatingLog">(0 votes)</div><div class="clr"></div></div><div class="clr"></div></div>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
10 years 3 months ago #129130 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: rating not working
You should check if there is any JS error, try using firebug. Do you have a link to your page ?

K2 Rocks \m/

• executor
  • executor's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #129131 by executor
Replied by executor on topic Re: rating not working
The site is in my signature.

More
10 years 3 months ago #129132 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: rating not working
@executor

K2 requires jQuery. Have you disabled it in K2 parameters? If yes you should ensure that it is loaded by your template ( or a different extension ) before K2 scripts. Now in your site i see one ( outdated ) instance of jQuery at bypassgames.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.5.2/jquery-1.5.2.min.js?v=31a9afb87b38fa1d .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)