Keyword

K2 urls not correct - HELP HELP

• Tim
  • Tim's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #129795 by Tim
K2 urls not correct - HELP HELP was created by Tim
Hello,

I have a problem and I am beginning to loose my mind, I really do not understand why somethings happen suddenly while I have done nothing. My urls show the word content and id number while in the settings I have disbled them, see picture. Next to this a part of my site is using correct urls and a part not, when I add a new category it shows content instead of the category word. WHAT is happening and how can I solve this.

An example of a bad url is:

www.seizoenwerk.nl/nieuw/nl/werkervaringen/nederland/content/42-animator-recreatiewerk-nederland/

An example of how it must be:
www.seizoenwerk.nl/nieuw/nl/werkervaringen/nederland/animator-recreatiewerk-nederland/

To see how it must be done look here and klik any subcategory, I do not understand why here it is ok:
www.seizoenwerk.nl/nieuw/nl/werkervaringen/buitenland
What strange on this page is that all the subcategories are the same url as menu items, while a item has a different name, why?

Next to this, does anyone know a good canonical url plugin for K2
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #129796 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 urls not correct - HELP HELP
The /content/ part is generated from a setting.
To get a clean url and omit /content/ you should map this category into a menu item.

If you want your category urls and item urls to follow the exact same pattern you should disable K2's advanced SEF and then map each category into a menu item.

Finally this will help you with tags and user pages:
github.com/joomlaworks/k2/issues/133

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.