• theant
  • theant's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #129848 by theant
Hello
I'm testing a site migration fron J! 2.5.22 to 3.3.1

I get this error in administration:

Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /var/www/vhosts/studiocornacchia.eu/antonio/mmp_upgrade/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 15 Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /var/www/vhosts/studiocornacchia.eu/antonio/mmp_upgrade/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 23 Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /var/www/vhosts/studiocornacchia.eu/antonio/mmp_upgrade/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/helper.php on line 23 Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /var/www/vhosts/studiocornacchia.eu/antonio/mmp_upgrade/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/tmpl/default.php on line 15 Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /var/www/vhosts/studiocornacchia.eu/antonio/mmp_upgrade/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/tmpl/default.php on line 32 Fatal error: Class 'JPane' not found in /var/www/vhosts/studiocornacchia.eu/antonio/mmp_upgrade/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/tmpl/default.php on line 32

I tried to reinstall the component, but the error is there again.
Can you help me to fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #129849 by Lefteris
Hi. Ensure that you are using the latest version of K2 and that the K2 system plugin is installed and enabled.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• theant
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #129850 by theant
Thanks for reply. I reinstalled two times the latest K2 and the plugins are enabled.

More
10 years 3 months ago #129851 by Jim Fasoulas
This seems to be a notice not an error.

Have you tried going to joomla / Global Configuration / Server / Error Reporting
System Default and change it to None ?

• theant
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #129852 by theant
Ok, with System Default it doesn't appear.
Is it not important indeed?

More
10 years 3 months ago #129853 by Jim Fasoulas
I think its not but you should get an opinion from a dev just to be sure.

In any case on a live site you shouldn't display notifications like these so you should leave Error Reporting to none (if its a live server)

More
10 years 3 months ago #129854 by Lefteris
@theant

In live sites it is always recommended to set error reporting to "None" . As i can see in your message the notices are coming from the K2 statistics module so it is not going to affect your site probably.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)