Keyword

[SOLVED] Menu-item to (multiple) K2 categories not working

• GertJan van Schuppen
  • GertJan van Schuppen's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #129977 by GertJan van Schuppen
Hi,

Please have a look here > www.madonnafanclub.nl/nieuws/actueel
It's a page/menulink to categoryview. I have selected multiple (news) categories.

It is showing the complete articles, I only want title, picture and a bit of an intro.
When I make the same menulink to only ONE categorie it is OK. But a link to multiple categories goes wrong.
What am I ding wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 2 months ago #129978 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Menu-item to (multiple) K2 categories not working
You should probably set an introtext manually either by using two editors or by using the read more button.

If you cannot do this, then you should search this forum for a word limit solution in your category-item.php file.

This thread has some interesting posts: getk2.org/community/English-K2-Community/194833-Ability-to-Display-Tags-and-Styles-in-Intro-Text#194936

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• GertJan van Schuppen
  • GertJan van Schuppen's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #129979 by GertJan van Schuppen
Replied by GertJan van Schuppen on topic Re: Menu-item to (multiple) K2 categories not working

Krikor Boghossian wrote: You should probably set an introtext manually either by using two editors or by using the read more button.

If you cannot do this, then you should search this forum for a word limit solution in your category-item.php file.

This thread has some interesting posts: getk2.org/community/English-K2-Community/194833-Ability-to-Display-Tags-and-Styles-in-Intro-Text#194936

Thanks for the link to that other topic! I found the solution :)

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 2 months ago #129980 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Menu-item to (multiple) K2 categories not working
You 're welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)