Keyword

Duplicate K2 articles

• Emma Watkins
  • Emma Watkins's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #130220 by Emma Watkins
Duplicate K2 articles was created by Emma Watkins
Hi,

I have what will probably be an easy problem to fix.

I have a K2 article which is currently showing twice on the same page. The page is split into two columns the correct position for the article is at the top of the second column. However in addition it also shows underneath another article at the bottom of column 1.

It's definitely not two different articles, and I've tried to mirror the item and category settings for those articles which are working correctly but I just can't work out why this problem persists.

Unfortunately the site isn't live so I can't give a URL but I'd really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Many thanks,
Emma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #130221 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Duplicate K2 articles
Hi Emma,

Based on what I read, it sounds like it may be a matter of changing up your Category Listing Settings. I can't say for certain without seeing it for myself but it could be your Category Settings. In the Category settings you have

- Leading
- Primary
- Secondary

Depending on how many articles you have posted, the reason you are seeing two of the same items is because you have very little content or possibly just the one article that is showing up twice.

If all three listing settings are set to display 1+ items, try setting "Leading" to 0 and "Secondary" to 0 one at a time and see if that fixes it.

If you have a link and contact details (Skype), I can try assisting you further with this if you want.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Chris

Seamuno - Web & Social Media Design and Development
Join us on Facebook Today
Add me on Skype: Seamuno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.