Category List for K2

• Victor
  • Victor's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #131241 by Victor
Category List for K2 was created by Victor
Hi guys,

I am on Joomla! 2.5.24 and K2 v2.6.8

In Joomla itself there's an option to create a menu item for List All Categories (LAC), where it's categories only on the page when people click on that menu item. But no matter what I do, I can't create such a look for K2 items. At the same time I can't believe there's no such an option. I've tried catalog view "Yes", but still it doesn't work like LAC does for non-k2 articles.
Any help?

Used to use latest versions of your products, now realized those were bugs, so steadily lowering the dose of this drug and coming out cleaner and cleaner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Victor
  • Victor's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #131242 by Victor
Replied by Victor on topic Re: Category List for K2
So, do I read it right that there's no support and noone who knows how to make this thing behave? Why in the world did I migrate to this crappy k2?

Used to use latest versions of your products, now realized those were bugs, so steadily lowering the dose of this drug and coming out cleaner and cleaner

More
10 years 1 month ago #131243 by john mark
Replied by john mark on topic Re: Category List for K2
I like to have some sweets.

More
10 years 1 month ago #131244 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Category List for K2
@Victor Bozhenko

There is no category listing view in K2. You can only create a menu link to a parent category and set it up show it's children. Finally since you think K2 is crappy, no one is holding you, you can go back and use the "non-crappy" Joomla! articles system.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)