Keyword

Wondering if K2 might prevent admin login

• Timothy Michel
  • Timothy Michel's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #131306 by Timothy Michel
Wondering if K2 might prevent admin login was created by Timothy Michel
I get the following warnings when attempting to log into Joomla 3.3 Administration page and was wondering if K2 had anything to do with it. I am really grasping at straws right now because I can't imagine what might be causing the admin login to fail.

I am using Apache 2.4.10, MySQL 5.6.20, and PHP 5.5.15.

Here are the notices thrown by PHP

[21-Aug-2014 16:53:09 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR - assumed 'JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR' in C:\dev\www\plugins\k2\incptvk2multipleextrafieldgroups\models\item.php on line 15

[21-Aug-2014 16:53:09 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR - assumed 'JPATH_COMPONENT_ADMINISTRATOR' in C:\dev\www\plugins\k2\incptvk2multiplecategories\models\itemlist.php on line 15

In any case is there a way for me to change the code so that I don't see these notices again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #131307 by Blind Light
Replied by Blind Light on topic Re: Wondering if K2 might prevent admin login
nobody answers these questions.. Make sure there is not a conflict between various registration-login options-in K-2, go to parameters/advanced and disable the profile grant-you could try that

More
10 years 1 month ago #131308 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Wondering if K2 might prevent admin login
@blindlig actually this is not the right answer

@Timothy What you see is PHP notices generated by a 3rd party K2 extension. It's best to disable PHP notices overall in your site. Just head over to Joomla's Global Configuration in the backend and under the "Server" tab, make sure error reporting is set to None. Additionally notify the 3rd party extension developer and let them know for these PHP notices so they can be fixed.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)