Keyword

How to display item date range with K2 Tools cal.?

• Uldis
  • Uldis's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #131575 by Uldis
Hello,

I'm working on an event site and I've came accross a problem, I was hoping that someone here could help me.

With K2 tools - calendar you can create a simple calendar module, which displays events on the day they were created and when you click on date from k2 tools - calendar a list of items, created on that day appear.

But I would really need to for calendar to display items date range, for example:
Event is created on september 1st and it's "Finish publishing" date is set on september 5th, I would like for calendar module to display this event from september 1st to september 5th.

Calenader module would display all tese days as active and they would be clickable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #131576 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: How to display item date range with K2 Tools cal.?
I think you should look for a K2 calendar extension.
You can look at the JED or getk2.org/extend .

I have not tried it but I have seen positive reviews about extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/k2-extensions/22377

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Uldis
  • Uldis's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #131577 by Uldis
Hello,

Thank you for suggesting this. I've looked through JED several times now and have actually tried B2J K2 calendar. Unfortunately, they don't have date range fucntionality which I need the most. Other than being a bit prettier then K2 Tools calendar, it's not much different.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #131578 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: How to display item date range with K2 Tools cal.?
Sorry to hear this.
It has to be a custom module then based on the K2 Calendar.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)