Keyword

K2 doesnt show images

More
10 years 1 week ago #131945 by Rocio
K2 doesnt show images was created by Rocio
hi,

ive trying to show images in my articles but i cant do it. I d been searching in some foros and I read something about changing the permissions of the folder media/k2/items/cache of my site, but it didnt work. I attach a capture of what its happening to explain myself better.

Hope somebody can help me with this! Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #131946 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: K2 doesnt show images
Do images show up in any of your other articles? and have you made any changes to your "Default" K2 Item template?

Based on the code seen in your screenshot, there is a slight possibility that the code for the image was accidently removed since all I'm seeing is an underscore "_" in between your opening and closing hyperlink tags.

Without knowing whether or not you or someone else made changes to your template, I'd have to troubleshoot this problem. If you are interested, my contact details are in my signature, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Since I'm a little in the dark regarding this issue, my guess is that either the code has been adjusted and the image tag was removed or else there is a CSS conflict somewhere.

I look forward to your response and hopefully I can fix this up for you asap.

Chris

Seamuno - Web & Social Media Design and Development
Join us on Facebook Today
Add me on Skype: Seamuno

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 1 week ago #131947 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 doesnt show images
I do not think that the image was removed.
In chrome the three dots (it appears like an underscore due to the resolution) mean that there is content under that tag.

You are right on the CSS conflict. The most probable reason is a conflict with the modal class.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 1 week ago #131948 by Rocio
Replied by Rocio on topic Re: K2 doesnt show images
Hi, thanks for answering.

I dind't have touched anything of the code!!

When i click on that link where the image "should be" the image shows up.. So it means that the rute is OK

I dont have any idea what its going on.. I ve unistall and install the programme three times and there it still the same

More
10 years 1 week ago #131949 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 doesnt show images
@Rocio

You also need to check the img tag src attribute. The img tag should be placed inside the a tag. If the src is correct then probably this is a CSS issue as Krikor said. A link to the page would be very helpful.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
9 years 2 months ago #146144 by John Farouk
Replied by John Farouk on topic K2 doesnt show images
I am very upset and need help I am using K2 in a news website the article main image doesnt appear, I tried everything possible for 5 days now but nothing happened please check URL below it's a K2 Item page you can see the article but no image, please I need help, It's an arabic website so the link is too long sorry for that..

ahlyafrica.com/index.php/bonus-pages/item/241-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%8A

More
9 years 2 months ago #146150 by John Farouk
Replied by John Farouk on topic Re: K2 doesnt show images

Krikor wrote: I do not think that the image was removed.
In chrome the three dots (it appears like an underscore due to the resolution) mean that there is content under that tag.

You are right on the CSS conflict. The most probable reason is a conflict with the modal class.

am very upset and need help I am using K2 in a news website the article main image doesnt appear, I tried everything possible for 5 days now but nothing happened please check URL below it's a K2 Item page you can see the article but no image, please I need help, It's an arabic website so the link is too long sorry for that..

ahlyafrica.com/index.php/%D9%83%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1/item/239-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%88-%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8B

Need urgent reply.

More
9 years 2 months ago #146174 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 doesnt show images

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---