Keyword

[SOLVED] Multiple galleries on K2 Item doesn't work

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #131984 by Johan
Hi,
I installed K2 v3 Beta1 and Simple Image Gallerie Pro v3.0.6.
I try to used the new multiple images galleries fonctionnality and it doesn't work!
The first creation on a gallerie on an item goes well. But when I come back on the item edit interface, I've got this error message :
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: media/k2/galleries/

When i go on "galleries" tab, nothing new except "{gallery}{/gallery}".
In my data base, I don't have the field #_k2_items.gallery like the old version, but le field #_k2_items.galleries has this value :
[{"folder":"1c66","url":"","upload":""},{"folder":"1c70","url":"","upload":""}]

How can I fix it? I think the save on a new gallerie is well, but the renderer doesn't work!?
Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #131985 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Multiple galleries on K2 Item doesn't work
Hi. First of all K2v3 is still under development and is not considered stable. Second if you find an issue regarding K2v3 you are kindly requested to use the github repository at github.com/joomlaworks/k2-v3-dev-build/ . Finally, Simple Image Gallery Pro needs to be updated in order to work with the new version of K2. This is something that will be done when the new version becomes stable.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 1 week ago #131986 by Johan
Ok thanks.