• Bart Coenen
  • Bart Coenen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
10 years 1 week ago #132231 by Bart Coenen
Hi,

I have two items on my homepage: www.backcover.be
- Fascinationofplantsday (1)
- The Last Hunger Season (2)

When you click 'read more' on (2) everything is shown (intro text, read more text, etc.). As it should be.

When you click 'read more' on (1) the intro text is not shown. (I want it to be shown).

How can this be possible? The item settings and the categorie settings are the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #132232 by Charlie
I am having a similar problem with K2 items and intro text. Apparently, the configurations between categories and items and modules it too much to handle. They seem to conflict. I have considered the idea of completely uninstalling K2 and starting over.
If intotext is enabled in one area but not the other and then re-enabled, it seems as though it will repeat the text or not show at all.
Unfortunately, I have no real advice nor solutions except to say that maybe something is wrong that can be addressed by the devs.

• Bart Coenen
  • Bart Coenen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #132233 by Bart Coenen
Replied by Bart Coenen on topic Re: intro text not shown after clicking read more
Apparently, when I insert extra fields in an item it behaves like I want it to (show intro text and full text) in the item view. So I will use this as a workaround.

Thank you Charlie for your reply. Good luck with your project.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 1 week ago #132234 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: intro text not shown after clicking read more
@Bart Please use your template's latest version.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)