Keyword

question about k2 urls

More
10 years 1 week ago #132355 by luis
question about k2 urls was created by luis
i have a question, i am using a slider (the one at the top of the page with 5 images) but this slider is using k2 articles, so when you click it, it redirects you to an Url like this one:
liderazgonatural.com/component/k2/26-la-llave-para-desaparecer-el-miedo-de-tu-vida-que-es-el-miedo-y-como-superarlo-siempre

and when you enter to the same article (k2 article) but using the menu or other tool from my page (not the slider) i get an url like this one

liderazgonatural.com/videos/26-la-llave-para-desaparecer-el-miedo-de-tu-vida-que-es-el-miedo-y-como-superarlo-siempre

so, how do i create just 1 Url for that article ?(i want to use the last one that just shows the category [in this case named video], because the other link showed in the slider is using this component/k2 < instead of category... is there a way to change this?

is it a duplicated Url??

ty for your answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #132356 by Sunny
Replied by Sunny on topic Re: question about k2 urls
Try this.
Create a "hidden menu".

Make a new menu, call it hidden.
Then create menu links to the item or category that your slider content is using, then you can customise the alias to suit.

Remember, URLs are generated by the menus.
If you have menu links created for k2 category or items, then it will create URL based on K2 SEF Url parameters and your menu title alias.

Maybe that item has no menu. Worth trying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.