Keyword

CSS Issues with K2 after fresh install

• Jon Mortimer
  • Jon Mortimer's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #132903 by Jon Mortimer
CSS Issues with K2 after fresh install was created by Jon Mortimer
Hi, I recently installed K2 and now my website CSS appears to be completely messed up. The text is writing over images, the text itself are in complete blobs, etc. After some research I found that disabling the 'System K2' would correct this; the website went back to normal. However, because it was disabled no one could log in and the Control Panel area was screwy for lack of a better term.

I'm assuming I'm not the first to have this issue but cannot find any other posts. I also tried changing templates and received the same issue and prior to the K2 install everything was fine. Please let me know if this is a known issue and more importantly whether there is a fix to this issue (only fix I can see is uninstalling K2). Thanks in advance, Jon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jon Mortimer
  • Jon Mortimer's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #132904 by Jon Mortimer
Replied by Jon Mortimer on topic Re: CSS Issues with K2 after fresh install
After some additional digging, I have fixed this myself. I had to disable 'K2 default CSS' in parameters. Now I would really love to enable it if someone could tell me what may be causing so many issues with the K2 CSS and the CSS in the templates.... hopefully someone has an answer...perhaps someone from K2? Surely this cannot be the first time this has occurred.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 11 months ago #132905 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: CSS Issues with K2 after fresh install
Unfortunately this is unrelated to K2.
Your template seems not to support K2 or it shares common classes.

You should address this issue to the template developer.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)