Keyword

Item view image problem

• Marko Jovovic
  • Marko Jovovic's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #134795 by Marko Jovovic
Item view image problem was created by Marko Jovovic
Hello,
I am running a sports news website using a gavick league news template.
I have a problem with the picture i want to be showed on my item view.
I use k2 for publishing news and the thing is that when i write article i go to Image section ( next to content ) and upload a photo, and if i want to add some more pictures i add them throught picture icon in JCE editor (insert/edit image) . Now when item is published on my website in the category sort of view its not showing the image that i uploaded throught image section , its showing me the images that i uploaded throught insert edit image on jce editor. But when i share link of the item on facebook its showing the image that i want ( the one from image section ) .

Example: I make a news about Manchester united and Liverpool won their games. I put picture of Liverpool in image section to be at the beginning of the article, then at the end of article i post a picture of the premier league table ( points of teams ) throught insert image on jce editor. And when i go to my homepage its shows TABLE OF PREMIER LEAGUE and headline Manchester united liverpool..... but i want to show the image of Liverpool, the image that i put in the image section, next to content.

Hope that i described you this well :))
This is the article: sportinside.me/fudbal/ino-fudbal/engleska/junajted-i-liverpul-ulaze-u-formu , after that you can return to homepage and see how its displayed. It doesnt displays picture that is on the begining of article.
Anyone have a solution please ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #134805 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Item view image problem
In sportinside.me/fudbal I can see the correct image.
Here as well sportinside.me/fudbal/ino-fudbal/engleska

I cannot really verify the issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Marko Jovovic
More
9 years 10 months ago #134816 by Marko Jovovic
Replied by Marko Jovovic on topic Item view image problem
Sorry my fault because i didnt describe you as i should.
The problem i am telling you about is on the main page.
On the main page there is category Fudbal which is part of module mod_news_pro_gk4 .
And that is where it doesnt displays the real picture. On the category views everything is fine. But on the main page, if you scroll down a little bit you fill find "Fudbal" and there you can see the headline "Junajted i Liverpul ulaze u formu" or headline "Napoli izvukao bod u nadoknadi" . You will see the problem there. The display image is the table of points that i was talking you about, not the picture like it should be, like it is in category view.
can you see that and tell me your opinion ?

• Marko Jovovic
More
9 years 10 months ago #134817 by Marko Jovovic
Replied by Marko Jovovic on topic Item view image problem
Krikor, thank you for your effort. I solved the problem :))) I have a new question and i will make a new topic about it ?
Thank you

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #134840 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Item view image problem
The mod_news_pro_gk has its own settings, seperate from K2 and it is not a part of the core K2 modules.

If it is relevant then we can continue on this thread, if not a new post is preferred.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)