Keyword

How To Search By Tag

More
9 years 10 months ago #134845 by Josh
How To Search By Tag was created by Josh
Hello All,

I've been searching all over the internet for an answer to my unique problem/project and cannot find a solution. I believe K2 might have the function I need but I'm having a difficult time.

I'm looking to create a various amount of dealers (items) and put zip codes as tags (each dealer service area is unique), and when someone types a zip code each dealer that has that tag will be listed in the results. It seems so easy to me but I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work.

On the K2 site demo.getk2.org/ if you type in search 'joomla' it pulls up a post: demo.getk2.org/component/k2/search?searchword=joomla&categories=&format=html&t=1417630965565&tpl=search.

That post is tagged in the bottom as 'joomla' and there is no mention of the word 'joomla' in the article just lorem ipsum jibberish. This leads me to believe it's possible but I have spent hours trying to figure it out with no luck.

Can anyone please help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #134847 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How To Search By Tag
I would suggest that you use the Google Integration functionality. Google searches the entire site and only the post's content.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.