Keyword

K2_ problem !! please help!

• Marko Jovovic
  • Marko Jovovic's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #134956 by Marko Jovovic
K2_ problem !! please help! was created by Marko Jovovic
Im using k2 module for articles. Everything was fine these days, i was just corecting some language inside K2 language files. Doday, i didnt touch anything except that i was changing the root folder for media in media manager.
Suddenly, K2 started showing everywhere "K2_" . example: Category is now in my components calles com_k2 . Title is now k2_title , category is k2_category .
Anyone know what made this crash ? And how can i fix it without reinstalling the whole module ?
The most impressing thing is that some words that i was changing few days ago, and they were not showing on the language that i changed, now are showed! Like: when i publish item, insted of "Item saved" i renamed that to show on my language , so when journalists upload a news he can know its uploaded because he doesnt know english well. But that was not functioning. It was showing all the time "item saved" . And now, its showing the words that i changed, but this problem appeared. And i didnt touch any codes today...
Here are the screenshoots.
imgur.com/dhMxoZo
imgur.com/BijQhaO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 9 months ago #134988 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2_ problem !! please help!
Hello,

You should reinstall K2 or reinstall the language files in the administrator/languages folder.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.