Keyword

newbie help please

More
9 years 9 months ago #135677 by Bec
newbie help please was created by Bec
Hi there :) Bound to be a silly question but please bear with me!

I have just installed K2, but now going through the info I have a concern related to importing my existing articles into K2.

As I have added images to my site, I have painstakingly sized every one of them individually to fit well with the text etc. If I import all of these articles into K2, will the dimensions of all of these images be altered automatically?

The content of my articles is 90% images (photos) as most of the articles are 'progress diaries' for horses in the care of our charity. eg. questequinewelfare.org/horses-diaries/cruz As you can see, every photo is a different size in order to fit into the format that I've been using for years.

So.. my question is please.. if I import these articles into K2, will the image sizing/format be altered?

Thank you so much for your time :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #135749 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic newbie help please
Hello Bec,

K2 automatically resizes the images for you. This only applies to K2 images however (the image uploaded through the image tab). For the rest that are uploaded through the WYSIWYG editor you can either use a gallery extension or follow to the exact procedure you did with Joomla! articles.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.