Keyword

Problems with order and mobile devices on joomla 3.3.6

• Soveratiamo Redazione
  • Soveratiamo Redazione's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #135733 by Soveratiamo Redazione
Problems with order and mobile devices on joomla 3.3.6 was created by Soveratiamo Redazione
Hello everyone,
I'm migrating my site from j2.5 to j3.3.6. Having failed to make the mini update for a number of mistakes I opted for the installation of a new environment joomla in a folder by creating a dbnuovo where I went to copy all records (about 17000) of the articles of the old k2.
I copied the menus, categories and all I could afford to "clone" my old site updating and cleaning it from all unnecessary talbelle result of migration from 1.5 to 2.5 and the various installations / uninstallations of components.
The problem I have now is two-fold:
The ordering of the items it works on and off. I often find myself redo the order of highlighted items in the backend on the front endo finding a totally different order. Obviously updating the backend me back the same order of frontend ... shame however is different from what I've set. May depend on what you think ?. I state that I have tried to install the dev edition to remedy the problem but remains.
The second problem that I find is that of managing the backend with mobile devices. The inclusion of drag & drop, eliminating the ignorant but useful numerini sort, I do not allow in any way to order the items from the mobile or tablet. Can anyone help ???
hello everyone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Soveratiamo Redazione
More
9 years 8 months ago #135742 by Soveratiamo Redazione
Replied by Soveratiamo Redazione on topic Problems with order and mobile devices on joomla 3.3.6
Partial solution.
Problem about order solved. It was caused from javascript compression. Disabled it, work now.
I've yet a problem with mobile devices in backend.
Anyone know how I can use drag&drop with tablet and smarphone otherwise disable drag&drop and use old items order definition?
I'm waiting for any replies

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #135762 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Problems with order and mobile devices on joomla 3.3.6
Hello,

Are you using the 2.6.9 version? As for the UI, the current version uses Joomla!'s UI so there is not much we can do about this. This will change in the upcoming V3.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Soveratiamo Redazione
More
9 years 8 months ago #135813 by Soveratiamo Redazione
Replied by Soveratiamo Redazione on topic Problems with order and mobile devices on joomla 3.3.6
thank you.
Do you know when You will publish v3?

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 8 months ago #135825 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Problems with order and mobile devices on joomla 3.3.6
It is coming really soon. You can grab the beta version from here github.com/joomlaworks/k2-v3-dev-build and test it out in your site, test extension compatibility etc..

Be sure NOT to use in a production environment. So please do not use in your live site.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)