Keyword

Trying K2 Chrono Integration

• Accord WithNature
  • Accord WithNature's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #140788 by Accord WithNature
Trying K2 Chrono Integration was created by Accord WithNature
I'm looking to have a user form on my website which will directly submit printable items to my website. Ideally it would be hidden and then I can review the info and choose to publish it. So I googled it and found this link.

www.joomreem.com/joomla-developer-s-tips-and-tricks/item/55-k2-integration-with-chronoforms.html#.VNvfZubF-So

Now I am not a programmer but I can edit and tinker, and so I tried this.

I did the k2 templating which seemed alright. I put the display code in a flexi code module and got a fatal error on line 1.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function process() in /home/accoolrn/public_html/tmp/htmlCdZp3b on line 1

I tried putting the php script directly in a k2 item and it showed nothing and seems to just delete the script then i toggle the editor

I believe i have templated and placed the scripts accurately, I see the article mentions older versions of joomla. I am operating on the most current joomla and k2...

Anyone have any insight or help? really looking for an easy way to get user data to be presentable or close to and i'm open to other options.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Accord WithNature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #140807 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Trying K2 Chrono Integration
This script needs to be put directly in the .php file. You can not insert it from an editor.

The error is not coming from K2.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function process() in /home/accoolrn/public_html/tmp/htmlCdZp3b on line 1

This is caused by another extension or there are files left from previous installations. Try clearing your temp folder and try again.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.