Keyword

Registration Page Issues

More
9 years 7 months ago #141222 by Derek
Registration Page Issues was created by Derek
All,

I was informed on the Joomla forums that this is a K2 issue...so please see the images below (since there seems to be a block from me attaching them to this post)...

"Joomla Registration Page 1" and "Joomla Registration Page 2"

In the first image, you can see in the red circled spots, I would click on "Customer Login", then the link for "Don't have an account?". I am then taken to the 2nd image...which is completely screwed up looking. Previous to today (not sure how long this has been like it)...this page did NOT look like this. This is the page where new customers for my sales site register so they can purchase items...IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

As a comparison...in the image "Hikashop Registration", the link circled "Registration Form" under the menu "Shopping Menu" takes you to the Hikashop Registration page. This page looks just fine, and is VERY similar to what my Joomla Registration page used to look like.

The ONLY thing that I've changed in the last month if not more, is I have added K2 for some blogging capabilities I wanted. Per Joomla fourums...this is a K2 issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much

Joomla Registration Page 1

Joomla Registration Page 2

Hikashop Registration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #141258 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Registration Page Issues
Hello Derek,

It seems that the template you are using does not support K2.
You can disable K2's styling from K2's settings and allow K2 to inherit your template's styling.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 7 months ago #141280 by Derek
Replied by Derek on topic Registration Page Issues
Thank you very much...seems more & more I need to get rid of this template. I've changed the stylesheet to be disabled, and fixed most errors that were still showing...but there are a couple lingering that will not sure off (ratings & such). I made sure they are shut off on the categories, but one category is still showing ratings and I can't figure out why. Not a big deal...but annoying.

I appreciate the help!

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #141282 by Krikor Boghossian
The visibility settings for these elements are located in each category's settings.

If these settings are not respected, then make sure that, that category is not inheriting its settings from another category. If that is the case, you need to change the 'master' category's settings.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
9 years 7 months ago #141286 by Derek
Replied by Derek on topic Registration Page Issues
I appreciate the double check, and nothing is inherited from another category...but I just checked to make sure, and all are their own.

I've known for a long time this template isn't the greatest, it was a free one done up by my previous webmaster. Not his fault the template is causing all sorts of issues, but I do know I need to get rid of it.

Thank you very much for your help!

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #141288 by Krikor Boghossian
You 're welcome Derek.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---