Keyword

Unable to Edit Front End

• Lisa Lloyd
  • Lisa Lloyd's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #143079 by Lisa Lloyd
Unable to Edit Front End was created by Lisa Lloyd
I have been working on this for a week and can not figure out what the problem is. I have made sure that all the permissions for user groups are set to "Registered" may edit. Additionally I have set the K2 permissions to "On" for editing. I have assigned all users to this group. However, when logged in, everything appears fine with the K2 articles but there is NO option to add or edit articles. Additionally, the bullets in the Login Module under the avatar are missing "Add" or "Edit" articles.

You can see what I mean by going to inventank.com and login under test/123456 from front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 5 months ago #143123 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Unable to Edit Front End
There are a couple of issues here.
I logged in but I got an error message from another extension.
It was brief so I didn't have the time to read it.
Also the template you are using does not support Joomla!'s default modal. There are several posts in this forum or you can address this issue to the template's developer.

Finally in the form itself I get two messages. One of a successful login and one of a "Access Denied". Are you using any extensions that enhance/ change Joomla!'s ACL?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Lisa Lloyd
  • Lisa Lloyd's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #143170 by Lisa Lloyd
Replied by Lisa Lloyd on topic Unable to Edit Front End
I had to go back to a previous version of Joomla 3x and everything you said is now working properly, however, the original issue: UNABLE TO EDIT FRONT END is still not working. There are 2 bullets on the K2 login module that are not displaying right, they are blank. And, there is no option to edit when logged in as the Super User on any of "My Pages". I am nervous to give you the permissions to recreated the issue here since this is public. Please help.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Lisa Lloyd. Reason: Changed problem

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 5 months ago #143186 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Unable to Edit Front End

Also the template you are using does not support Joomla!'s default modal. There are several posts in this forum or you can address this issue to the template's developer.

This is the issue. The template you are using is 'hiding' these links. This is a template issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)