Keyword

Trouble linking between a module on my home page to a K2 ite

• Michael Bower
  • Michael Bower's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #144746 by Michael Bower
At my website beta.ashburnfirerescue.org, there is a section on the left side labeled "Announcement". At the top of that section, you will see several references to Current Fund Raisers and Upcoming Fund Raisers. Those are my attempts to go to a K2 item called Current Fund Raisers or Upcoming Fund Raisers.

I have a page called "Current Fund Raisers" that is a K2 Item. From my MENU item "Current Fund Raiers" under "Donate", I can get to the K2 item. But when I created the menu item I was able to tell joomla admin that the menu item went to a link of TYPE K2 Item.

However, when I create the link in that module on the left side, I don't have a choice of TYPE so I have not been successful in creating the proper link.

I have tried just pointing the link to 'current-fund-raisers' and to 'donate/current-fund-raisers' but that fails with a 404 error. I have also tried to point the the k2 item with the reference to the k2 item number and that failed.

Can someone tell me how to add a link to that section on the main page to a K2 item sub page? I am at a loss and this is my last big hurdle keeping me from deploying the new webpages.

HELP!!!!!

And thanks in advance.

Michael

BTW, I am on Joomla 2.5 and can't go to Joomla 3.x until after deployment (they are tired of waiting for me <g>)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 3 months ago #144773 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Trouble linking between a module on my home page to a K2 ite
You are pasting the wrong link, the correct is beta.ashburnfirerescue.org/website/donate/current-fund-raisers

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.